|Return Material Authorisation Request (RMA)|
The Return Material Authorisation (RMA) request forms part of C²I² Systems's
after sales services. If you need to return an item for
repair or reconfiguration, we request that you complete the RMA form and
submit it for the attention of our Quality Department, either by fax or by
|Fax Number :
||(+27) (0)21 683 5435
Should you wish to complete the RMA form
in PDF format, but do not have a PDF Reader available, please follow
this link for easy download of the latest version of Adobe
The instructions below are based on the C²I² Systems
Return Material Authorisation Procedure.
Please follow the instructions below to ensure that your
request is handled most efficiently.
Completion of RMA form :
The RMA can be completed and returned in one of two ways :
1. Email as PDF Attachment
(You will require Adobe Acrobat Writer)
(You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Issuing of RMA Number :
- If the submitted RMA form is approved by our Quality
Department an RMA number will be allocated to your request.
- The approved RMA form containing your RMA number will be
returned to you by email in PDF format.
- Kindly print, sign and return the form together with your return items.
Shipping Instructions for the Return of Loan or RMA
Boards to C²I² Systems :
- Please return goods in original packaging only, since
we do not accept responsibility for any damage to goods that have been
- The very first line on the waybill should read Temporary Importation.
- The commercial invoice should also state that it is a Temporary Importation
and the reason for shipment should be clear.
For example : modification, repair or the return of a loan board to
the manufacturer in the country of manufacture.
- A nominal value per unit should be provided for customs
purposes. High values will otherwise result in high customs charges being
- Forward the waybill number or a copy of the waybill to our
shipping department (contact details below) as soon as the shipment has been
Handling Fee :
Please note that a handling fee per item will be charged in the following instances :
- Goods returned outside the warranty period;
- Goods returned which are found to be faulty as a result of the customer's handling; or>
- Goods returned which are found not to be faulty.>
Items may be returned under an approved RMA for repair or replacement at C²I² Systems's sole discretion and not for credit.
Shipment Address :
CCII Systems (Pty) Ltd (C²I² Systems)
Block T Greenford Office Estate
Republic of South Africa
Tel : (+27) (0)21 683 5490
Fax : (+27) (0)21 683 5435
Contact Person : Samantha Heugh
Contact Email : email@example.com